2 Oct 2010

more raya activities!

26th september
open house again....
this time it's my exschoolmate@classmates ayu...
i texted amy and we agreed to go to ayu's together.
here we are again.food.food.food.
gosh...AMPANG is having a bad traffic jam for saturdays and sundays..
so it's kind of annoying but as you all know it's raya aite..
people are running from houses to houses for raya
annoying but acceptable.
ayu's home.
ayu:amy,jihaaaa.......(they called me jiha btw)
me:ayuuu....selamat hari raya(hugs and kisses)
ayu:jiha makin cute....
me:hehee..biase saje..
ayu:ei,masuk lah korang.buat macam rumah sendiri..makanan ada kat luar sana...makan tau.
amy and me:ok ok..no problem
ayu:asal jiha makin kurus..?
amy:ha tula makin kurus kannn,..
me:oh....hehee...
eat.full.blurp.
then we snap some pics..yay!at last i get to meet you dear!...we should do this some other time..(:
heart you girls..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment