25 Nov 2010

handsome?

tell me.is it important to have someone who is handsome in searching BF.?
well.it's normal.each girl wants handsome guys,all these hotties,6-pack guys,pocket full with $$$.ka-chingg!
I,myself fall in this category.well it's the truth right?even my best friend says the same thing too..but it's fate.you just can't judge a person via their face and such.it's inside that matters.

before you yourself get choosy,stand in front of your mirror and please rate yourself.lol.
im not that choosy.im kind of egoistic in giving chances.im not easy.i may look like one,but the truth is,only God knows.

handsome or vice versa,it doesn't matter right?but if u have one,it's a bonus for you..whatever it is,i need someone who can love me for who i am.my bad my good deed.everything.you know guys just can't be trusted these days.NOT all guys ok!

boyfies out there,please handle your girlfriends carefully.once broken goodbye forever.lol
xx

grr...im waiting for 9pm!hurry up pleaseeee!!!!
yeah,im boring.so?

No comments:

Post a Comment