2 Jan 2011

sunday

2nd january.at home.:)...going out after this..im lucky i don't have any oncalls yesterday,today,tomorrow...LOL..i think i might be having a sore throat.urgh.


hmm.not much to tell.2nd day of new year.i woke up late.yea,unwell.then after breakfast,i get stomach-ache.:(...ouchh..maybe it's yesterday's food.
now itself,onlining,facebooking,blogging while waiting for my all time favourite tv series..CSI!!..new york starts at 12,miami at 1,vegas at 2..wee!i've missed lots of the episode. ..buzy with things..lol..

ok..one thing to share...imma shopaholic.but then,this time around,i haven't got myself into the mall itself!!!!!!!un-bloody-believable!!got my paycheck already...but i don't know.maybe my moods haven't flow yet..still i wonder why...i don't even know whether the sale is in or have crossed the finish line.?:(...whateverr.


oh..so the school starts tomorrow...for those kids,all the best!!!have fun at school!have u guys prepare things for tomorrow?uniforms,shoes,bags,books?...aww..i kinda miss school..just the environment.i don't really favour my face back then..LOL....awful,but still thankful im not deform..to my niece and nephews..hahaha....please please please,study hard for this new bloody semester.get good grades...then ur aunt will give you some treats...


ohh....this new year,it means my age is ascending!!!!!NO!!!....can't believe it..time goes by so fast...i just felt like it was yesterday...im only 17..as time goes by.....LOL.unbelievable!!!!

oh no...today im kinda talkative in this blog...it's ok.my own blog yaww..(u_u)



I miss him.you.gfs.family.friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment