29 Aug 2010

grr..buzy buzy!!!

somebody save me!!!

earlier this morning

grrr..


29/08/2010


wakey wakey!it's sunday..while others are sleeping soundly,i need to rise early and go to the hospital..
YAWN!BORINGG..the whole day is buzy itself...
patient discharge,inpatient slips...huh..
from 9 am till 2.30....now i get to squeeze myself and sit in front of this pc...lolx.

what a boring sunday for me..im getting jealous over here with people's status in FB...some of them are going out for shopping..some are hanging out.ask me?oh yeah..im chilling here in the pharmacy itself..YAWN!
goshhh..i really need to get out and you know get some retail therapy..shopping for raya..watch movies and lots more..lol..



oh..did i told you about the day before?it's a public holiday.i had my break fast outside with my dearie cousin nabil.thanks yaww for the treat..(:...and i had a new name..NOOB.duhh...my cousin is sengal as well.ha ha.

ok..back to the main topic...why sunday?why buzy?why?why?why?tell me something...huwarghh...
few more hours to go home..lalala...please be fast..
am thinking of mcdonalds for break fast..ha ha..
it's my last day oncall...
and will be continuing it after 5 days..
urghh...
again...
YAWN!
help me
help
mercy
*this oncall thing makes me wanna puke*
till then
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment