22 Aug 2010

moi saturday session..

nanny nanny
(n,n)

yey-ness....as usual it's saturday.half day at work!ha ha ...well..today is kind of buzy.....and tiring..it's fasting month.i get tired easily.goshh...few more days for my turn to be on duty...pfft..mode:boring.YAWN.got to break fast in hospital...dislike!:(



major yey-ness..saturday is my nanny session with my cheeky niece,alesha...my brother and wife came and break fast with us..love it!goshhh....it's been awhile i haven't play a nanny since my nephew was born.while the maid breaks her fast and pay her obeisances,i get to look after her..ha ha..jumping.singing.laughing.running..phew..she played games in my lappy and i get to watched it..lolx.



oh..what did i have for break fast?hmmph....'nasi kerabu'....*drool*...... :P


No comments:

Post a Comment