3 Feb 2011

cny mode:oncall

hahaha....guess what...got angpau from patient!!!hahaha...

didn't get one last year..thank you....lol....his wife just gave birth..congrats....after dispensing he gave me that red packet...wee....(melompat mcm kanak-kanak)...angpau je pun..kecoh je minah ni...hahahaha....;p;p.....

well well...im tired...just want to go back and rest..but i cant....tomorrow is my last dayyy.....yay!!

right....hmm...have a nice holiday,....lets diet..hahaha.....

friends said that i need to gain weight...but i dont know ..it's stagnant..but honestly,i don't really favour myself chubby...lol..i don't know ..so.what say you.....lol...maybe it's not the time yet for my weight to gain...lol...whateverrr...

nearly 12 noon....i have none to eat for lunch...pity me...lol...

oh i wanna go home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment