4 Feb 2011

my promise..(jgn muntah k.haha)

when i woke up in the morning,i wish you were beside me....
when im having lunch,i wish that i can have lunch with you,
when im doing my work, wish i could 3G and see your face whenever im stress
when im stressed up how i wish you could stand next to me and console me
when im crying alone,i wish you could get near me,wipe the tears and hug me.
when im alone i wish you could be my company
when im not in the best mood i wish you could cheer me up
when im sick i wish you could be with me 24/7

and it implies the same to you...


when you woke up in the morning,i wish i could be next to you and greet you with a smile
when ur having lunch i wish i could be your lunch date
when you're on duty i wish i could see your face
when you're stressed up,i wish i could be the one you turn to
when you're alone crying,i wish i could cry with you and comfort you
when your alone i wish that im your wife and be with you all the time
when you're not in the best mood,i wish i could be your clown.
when you're not feeling well,i wish i could take care of you 24/7




mr bf,i may not the best gf just like other people's gf...
but the love,loyalty and honesty never fades...
that is my promise to you...
and i pray that the fate will be with us...now and forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment